To make your stay even better, our team is keen to do their best to have the following at your disposal:
- Daily newspapers
- A safe which is located at reception
- Necessary baby equipment
- A taxi booking service
- A wake-up call service
- A breakfast tray service for early departures
- A heated room for ski boots
- Parking spaces available in front of the hotel plus covered parking spaces available at a supplementary fee.
EVENTS SUMMER 2013
- 21st,22nd,23rd June / 21st August “50th anniversary of the Vanoise National Park”
- 29th and 30th June: Tour of the Vanoise glaciers
- 6th and 7th July: Gastronomic weekend of the mountains
+ Opening week "celebrates the opening of the Vanoise National Park valleys"
- July 11th: Alpine Festival
- July 14th: Bastille Day
- July 17th: Family Sports Day
- July 21st: Belgian Festival + Flea Market
- 22nd July to 16th August: Children’s Festival "fun kids"
- July 25th: Mattei – One Man Show
- July 28th: Barioz Festival
- August 4th: Find the Alpine wild goat
- 10th and 11th August: Guides and Alps Festival
- 17th and 18th August: Tour of “La Grande Casse”